We’re the Strata Property Agents of British Columbia (SPABC)
We support you to be your best in British Columbia’s strata management industry — an exciting, high-growth sector of B.C.’s expanding real estate market. This growth, along with the aging of many condominium properties, hiring shortages and the ever-increasing pace of change in technology and communications — all underscore the need for strata management industry specialists to connect with each other in a professional organization.
Who can join?
Membership in the Strata Property Agents of British Columbia is open to qualifying strata property management companies; law, accounting or insurance firms; insurance appraisers; and engineering companies in the province of B.C.
Why Become an SPABC Member?
Your voice becomes stronger when part of a unified advocacy effort for the interests of B.C. strata management companies and professionals.
- Exclusive access to valuable and up-to-date resources, templates and use of SPABC’s copyrighted standard Agency Agreement Contract templates and other valuable forms and documents.
- Member exclusive – free online job board postings!
- Promote your membership through marketing and promotional materials: SPABC window decal to display your membership to clients, authorized SPABC logo use on your company website, business cards, brochures and other promotional materials,.
- Member exclusive Constitution and Bylaws to inform your business policies
- Secure online SPABC members only section including – meeting minutes, event and meeting information, and related industry materials.
- Stay on top of important strata industry news and events.
- Access SPABC’s exclusive members-only section of the website featuring interviews with industry experts, best-practices tips, insights into strata trends and issues, a peer advice blog and much more.
- Boost your human resources reach with member exclusive job postings on the SPABC job board.
- Strengthen your industry and your business profile by participating in SPABC committees and meetings with government and related associations.
- Take part in exclusive networking opportunities at SPABC functions and events with fellow industry leaders and colleagues.